The following is a list of the articles on A Social History of Anthropology in the United States (Thomas C. Patterson, 2001), that were published during the Fall semester of the 2015-2016 academic year, in the order in which they were published online. Reviews were presented chapter by chapter (in the same order as they appear in the book), rather than the volume as a whole, especially given the empirical density of each chapter.
- Third Book, Fall 2015: A SOCIAL HISTORY OF US ANTHROPOLOGY
- Patterson: The Dialectics of Knowledge Production in Anthropology
- Slaves, Natives and Humans: Early American Anthropology is All about the Politics of Race and Nation
- Thomas C. Patterson – Anthropology in the Liberal Age, 1879-1929 (chapter 2)
- Chapter 3: The Search for Social Order at Home and Abroad
- Patterson on Anthropology in the Postwar Era: How Research is Directed by and Serves the State
- Struggling with Patterson Against Neoliberalism in Anthropology (Review of Chapter 5)